1 piece(s) = 3.50 €
- the only pacifier with the dental step in the extra flat shaft
- proven to prevent tooth misalignments
- recommended by leading orthodontists
- size 3 (14+ months) from the breakthrough of the first back teeth and onwards
- with practical protective cap for on-the-go
- material: silicone, BPA free*
The Dentistar pacifier is recommended by leading orthodontists and is the first and only tooth-friendly pacifier worldwide. In collaboration with the Medical Specialist in Orthodontics, Prof. Dr. Hinz, an innovative and tooth-friendly mouthpiece was developed. The secret lies within the unique dental step of the Dentistar pacifier.The dental step wriggles between the teeth, reducing the pressure on the jaw and teeth by up to 90%. This is proven to prevent tooth misalignments.
Furthermore, the spoon shaped mouthpiece ensures enough freedom for the tongue, which may consequently prevent tongue malfunctions, such as lisping.The Dentistar is the first pacifier being awarded as toothfriendly by the Toothfriendly Association. Prof. Dr. Zimmer of the University of Witten/Herdecke has conducted a long-term scientific study which has proven the benefits and effectiveness of the Dentistar. This product complies with EN 1400. Made in Germany. BPA free*.
* according to EU regulation